This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some of my stuff

I thought I'd kick off the site with a BANG and post a couple of my more recent images already online.  I'm going to try and scan in one set of sketches a day at least, so that people can see that I'm working and posting and stuff.  There'll be a lot of school work on here too, and hopefully some of my own stuff. But yes anyways onto the work.


Good Impressions
Watercolor on Bristol, 2"x2"
 2 1/2 hours

 First Chances
Watercolor on Bristol, 2"x2"
2 1/2 hours
These two were pieces I painted for the Minumental Exhibition at New Hampshire Institute of Art, which is where I go to school.  It's a student, faculty and alumni show where all submitted work must be 2"x2"x2".  It's a lot of fun and some really beautiful work comes out of it. 

Selianth
Intous 4 Tablet and Gimp 2 Program
45 minutes
This was a test for my brandy new Intous 4 Tablet I got this summer.  It was only a doodle but I like it enough so there you go.

Iayla Eclipsed
Intous 4 Tablet and Photoshop CS4
3 hours
This piece I did this semester in the digital labs.  Mostly for myself but I also used it in a failed revamp of a site I used to run.

Blog Archive