This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New url and constructions

So we're getting into the website and personal media design in my professional artist class, and as such we had to buy domain names. THEREFOR! the new name for this site iiiis:

www.evendarart.com

Short, simple and to the point. I like it, and I hope you do too. :)

ALSO! I'm adding some pages and working around with the layout for the site for the next few days, (and maybe even finish off the forums finally?... maybe.) so things will look different and weird for a while until I settle everything in.

Thanks for stopping by! And be sure to check back soon, my first pieces for my senior project are nearing completion, and of course I have to post some kind of preview. So stay tuned!

~Patrick

Blog Archive