This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Monday, December 6, 2010

Character Design, Value Studies and Final

So here is the long awaited Character Design Value Studies and the final project from my Illustration class.  It was done... I dunno a few weeks ago?  But I had to pass it in and finally had a chance to get up to the digital labs and scan it.
I ended up deciding that magic color is based upon the spell being used.   You can also see the spell lines tattooed into his skin, including the ceremonial Familiar tattoo.  I was really excited about the use of my markers, they worked so well with layering.  Maybe I'll make a tutorial about it sometime.

Next Up: Gryphons!

Blog Archive