This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quetzacoatl likes da virgins!

So for my Digital Illustration final we had to pick a letter out of this book called the chocolate alphabet.  It's a really messed up book, but that's besides the point.  The letter I picked was Q, here's what it said:

Q is for Quetzalcoatl
He did not come from space. He was not an alien. He did not build
Toltec or even Aztec pyramids as landing beacons for flying saucers.
His most obvious bad habit was a rather nasty appetite for freshly
exised, still-pulsing hearts. It is not true what they say about
Quetzalcoatl and the virgins. Take it or leave it.

So from that I got this crazy image of Quetzalcoatl chatting it up with a virgin on a sidewalk.  Like some horrible tabloid picture that got blown out of proportion.  He wasn't going to rape and eat the little virgin, he was just telling her how much he loved her jeans.  So here's what I came up with.





Aaaaaand just for fun:
This was a reference image I found and I just stuck my drawing on it.  I think its pretty funny actually. xD

The semester is almost over, and its going to be time to start cranking out stuff for art fairs.  Christmas time is my craft/art fair season with my mom.  She crochets and I do charicatures and try to sell some of my classwork.  This year I want to make greeting cards.  If I finish the images in time I'll post them up here.  I also think I'm going to make coptic books, they were my favorite book style from book arts.  Which reminds me I need to take photo's and post my book arts final which despite what my teacher said I'm really proud of.

Oh! One more thing, The forums should be finished within the next two weeks, now that classes are done.  I hope people join and participate.  I think it has the potential to be a lot of fun.  Anyways, till next time kidlies, I'm off to finish my figure drawing finals. xD

Blog Archive