This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Monday, January 31, 2011

Graphic Design, project 1, Final

So to start off the new semester we have this lovely little graphic of a fox jumping for my graphic design class.  I'm still with holding judgment on how much I like or dislike this class yet, but at present we're at 40% to 60% with dislike in the lead.  But hey what can you do right?  Anyways here's my final for the first assignment which was to create a symbol based both off of a word and an image that represented us.  My spirit animal is a fox so it was kind of a done deal from the start.  PLUS! I can use this as the symbol for spy mages with fox familiars.  YEAH for two birds with one stone.

Blog Archive