This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Updating

We're approaching the final countdown of my time here at the New Hampshire Institute of Art, and its both exhilarating and terrifying to think that I'm finally on the verge of graduating. It's been a long and arduous road but I'm almost there, and that is very exciting. I'm about to begin a new stage of my life and really break out into the world as an adult.

But until that time, I'm super stressed with classwork, work work and personal projects. Not to mention a fantastically wonderful boyfriend and the looming gap that we must soon face that is known as the dreaded fear of every relationship. No not rape, even worse. DISTANCE! bum Bum BUMMMMM!

Seriously though I'm sure we'll weather through this short separation (we're only talking a couple of months) together just fine, I just like to psyche things up. Its fun.

So check out the gallery for five new images, including another almost finished piece from my Senior Project! OOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooh! I just know all two of you are dying for more of that haha. You'll also see a couple of pieces for my Digital Illustration III class and a piece from my Science-fiction/Fantasy class that I'm in this semester. I'm quite proud of the work I've been producing lately, even if it isn't necessarily my cup of tea. Oh and Charley (the fantastically wonderful boyfriend) worked on the cake for my Sweet Dreams piece.

OH! And have some pictures of my studio from a week or so ago, back when we still had snow:



Till next time my ducks!

~Patrick

Blog Archive