This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Portfolio

So I went ahead and changed my portfolio to a more streamlined style. I think it came out rather nice. I might want to do something with the picture quality, but I'll work more on that later. Check it out under the "Portfolio" tab at the top of the page. I think it looks much more professional now. :D

~Patrick

EDIT! I went ahead and made a link to my old gallery page at the bottom of my portfolio (the little glowing arrow) so if you want to see a higher quality image but have to go through the grueling task of clicking on them to view individually (instead of in that nifty little viewer there) click that link to access my higher quality gallery.

Blog Archive