This website may contain contents not appropriate for young eyes. Nude figures, vulgar language, and new age ideals will all be expressed here. Viewer discretion is advised

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Dragon of Brass - Colored, and Graphic Design woes

So over the months in my spare time I've been fiddling with coloring in my sketch of Aloquilande, the Dragon of Brass.  I finished it today.
It was certainly a fun experience, and is totally helping me get through my graphic design class.  Speaking of my graphic design class, I am not pleased with it.  I feel that in week 6 I have had enough time to decide that I greatly dislike this class.  Actually I'm pretty sure I hate it.  My professor is completely unreasonable in his expectations of his students, and he totally likes to rip us apart during critiques.  Now I'm not saying what he says isn't in the best of intentions, and I truly believe he wants our work to be up to his expectations, but its a very rough class when we spend 3 hours tearing each other apart.  There's no positivity in the critiques.

I'll power through, I always do, but I fear this is going to be one of my toughest classes to date. -________-'

In the positive news though I've finally started writing Quiet Courage again, the first Novel of Sundast.  It's such a relief to have the creative juices flowing again.

Blog Archive